Social Media Manager
Veugeler Design Group is seeking an experienced and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing the social media strategy for a variety of clients as well as managing our internal social media. You will be working closely with our creative and web teams.
Social Media Manager duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage the social media strategy and execution for a variety of clients as well as our internal social media
- Create and implement a monthly paid social advertising schedule based on marketing budget
- Define most important social media KPI
- Meeting with clients to develop and execute objectives, plans and goals for client marketing initiatives including: social media presence, e-mail campaigns and blog content development.
- Regularly measuring and reporting social media results against goals (ROI), communicating with and sending reports/insight to clients
- Research and identification of current social media best practices and trends, utilizing to influence overall strategy
- Reputation management to include responding to Facebook and Instagram messages as well as online reviews.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite
- Creating and publishing web content and keeping it up to date
- Working with the graphic and web departments as needed to create and publish content and complete client requests
- Attend educational conferences
- Collaborate with Creative, Sales and Account Management teams
- Assist with Suwanee Magazine content or Special Events, on occasion or as needed.
- Other duties as needed
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff, and agency information
Social Media Manager requirements and qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and other social media best practices
- Exceptional client management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Practical knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to efficiently multitask and prioritize while paying close attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- BA degree in Marketing or similar relevant field