Job Type: Full Time
Salary commensurate with experience
Our digital marketing and graphic design agency is growing, and we are looking to hire a talented Production Manager. We are looking for a self-motivated team player who is willing to go above and beyond. We want to work with people who have a positive attitude and a relentless drive to succeed. Our agency works with clients locally as well as throughout the country.
The Production Manager has a pivotal role within the creative team, primarily managing the flow of work though the art department. The Production Manager serves as the primary business contact for our agency clients and is responsible for client satisfaction. They have the responsibility to ensure quality production is on time and accurate, while providing excellent customer service and sustained relationships with our clients.
This position will support the leadership of the Art Director to coordinate the operations of the art department (a team that consists of 7 graphic designers). They will be handling client communications both internally and externally for incoming jobs with local clients and full-service advertising agencies throughout the country. They will traffic jobs to designers based on their skill level and expertise, while ensuring deadlines are met efficiently.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Managing workflow/traffic jobs to designers, with experience and expertise in mind.
• Constant communication with internal account managers as well as external clients.
• Build strong relationships with clients and creative team.
• Set job specific priorities, measuring deadlines and client needs.
• Define and maintain client expectations in order to ensure satisfaction.
• Work daily in project management software to track project times and ensure others are reporting accurately
Qualifications and Requirements
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Graphic Design or relevant experience in related field.
• Self-motived with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
• Ability to multi-task and work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Excellent communication skills in person and in writing.
• Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing work-flows and processes.
• Unrelenting positive spirit and “can do” attitude.
• Excellent organizational and file management skills.
• Working knowledge of Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.
• Mac experience necessary.
• This is an in-house position — no remote applicants.
About Veugeler Design Group
Founded in 2006, Veugeler Design Group is an award-winning, full-service digital marketing and design agency located in Buford, Georgia. Our team consists of talented artists, web developers and marketing professionals who work with a variety of clients to create unique brand identities that help tell their story in compelling ways.
We offer an attractive compensation package including 401(k) plan, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
Think you have what it takes? Send your resume, portfolio and references (all required).