Job Type: Full Time
Salary commensurate with experience
1-3 years’ experience needed
This is an in-house position — no remote applicants
Our digital marketing and graphic design agency is growing, and we are looking to hire a talented Graphic Designer. We are looking for a self-motivated team player who is willing to go above and beyond. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, a relentless drive to succeed and is open to growing and learning from our experienced team. Our agency works with clients locally as well as throughout the country.
The Graphic Designer will create new artwork and make changes to current jobs to include social media posts, email blasts, web banners, direct mail pieces, print collateral, logos, websites and more. We have a high volume of work, so speed and accuracy are extremely important in addition to creativity.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Work quickly and efficiently to create a wide variety of graphics for a wide range of clients each day.
- Develop new creative and make changes to current digital ads, print ads, direct mail pieces, postcards, web banners, e-blasts, billboards, brochures and other print or digital artwork.
- Communication with Production Director, Art Director, internal account managers as well as external clients on occasion.
- Work daily in project management software to track project times.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience needed
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of conceptualization, typography, photography and communication design.
- Working high-level knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp and/or Constant Contact a plus.
- Self-motived with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Ability to multi-task and work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing work-flows and processes.
- Unrelenting positive spirit and “can do” attitude.
- Mac experience necessary.
- This is an in-house position — no remote applicants.
About Veugeler Design Group
Founded in 2006, Veugeler Design Group is an award-winning, full-service digital marketing and design agency located in Buford, Georgia. Our team consists of talented artists, web developers and marketing professionals who work with a variety of clients to create unique brand identities that help tell their story in compelling ways.
We offer an attractive compensation package including 401(k) plan, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
Think you have what it takes? Send your cover letter, resume, portfolio and references (all required).