Entry Level Web Developer
Job Type: Part Time
Salary: Based on experience
Position Reports To: Senior Web Developers and Web Department Manager
Our Web Department is growing and we are looking for an organized, self-motivated person in the Buford area who is interested in growing their knowledge and proficiency through hands-on experience.
This position is in assistance to the Veugeler Design Group web developers, using WordPress and Dreamweaver to create and update client websites. This position will work with the web department and graphic design team to assist in creating, building and maintain websites. This position will also assist in coding and deploying e-blasts for a variety of clients. The individual will work with Account Coordinators and Project Management as needed and is required to attend website meetings as necessary.
– Knowledge of WordPress, Adobe Dreamweaver, CSS, HTML5, PHP including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
– Current and recent graduates with a focus in web technology
– Willingness to learn and the ability to be focused and perform work accurately
– Ability to work well under pressure and with a team
– Ability to design and build different aspects of websites, updating websites and coding and deploying e-blasts when requested by the Senior Web Developers and Web Department Manager
Knowledge of HubSpot, social media and search engine optimization a plus, but not required. Position requires 25 hours a week in our Buford, Georgia office.