12 Inbound Marketing Statistics to Pay Attention to in 2018
More and more companies are choosing to rely on inbound marketing tactics because of their proven success and relevancy. If your organization is still on the fence as to which type of marketing tactics to bet on, here are 12 inbound marketing statistics that support just how much inbound marketing can pay off:
Inbound Marketing and Lead Generation:
- The average cost per lead drops by 80% after five months of consistent Inbound Marketing – Weidert
- Inbound marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates about three times as many leads – Demand Metric
- 59% of marketers said inbound marketing produces higher quality leads for sales – Hubspot
Inbound Marketing and ROI:
- Conversion rates are six times higher for companies and brands using inbound marketing than those that aren’t – Aberdeen Group
- 46% of marketers reported that inbound marketing gave them a higher ROI –Hubspot
- HubSpot found that regardless if your organization is a B2B, B2C, or nonprofit, you are 3x more likely to see a higher ROI with inbound marketing than outbound
Inbound Marketing and SEO:
- 61% of marketers say growing SEO/organic presence is a high inbound marketing priority – Hubspot
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate – Search Engine Journal
- Fifteen percent of marketers say that SEO offers them above-average sales conversion rates.
Inbound Marketing and Social Media/Blogging:
- Social media and SEO each produce 14 percent of all marketing leads.
- Twenty-seven percent of marketers say that social media and email marketing has a below average cost per lead.
- Companies that published 16+ blog posts per month got almost 3.5X more traffic than companies that published 0-4 monthly posts.
For more insight, schedule a free marketing consultation with our team.